Z max and min connectors

What are the 3-pin connectors called? They look like they are reversing proof.

Where can you buy them?

Ray sells these in his store! (They’re Molex KK 254 series)

1 Like

Thanks. The last piece of the puzzle. I’ll be ready to burn some sh*t.


This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.