Board: _Cohesion 3D
Firmware:Cohesion3D LaserBoard v0.2
You guys sent me a new board after having a problem where the USB would not connect at all back in August. I got it working and finished up a project.
Link to old thread.
The laser has been sitting off for a while but when I tried to go in and use it today I am getting an error in Windows “USB device not recognized - The USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognize it”. Unlike before, the device is at least showing up in the device manager but says “Unknown USB Device - Device descriptor request failed”).
- Lightburn said there was an update so I updated to 9.16. No change.
- Tried loading the FTDI drivers that was an option in loading the Lightburn software. No change.
- I tried flashing the SD card and putting on a new copy of firmware but no change.
- Checked the status lights on the board. The LED lights on the board show all normal.
- Tried different USB cables. Swapped with the one I know was working with my printer. No change.
- Everything comes up on the LCD screen fine and can manually home and move gantry with control nob.