Will Cohesion3D LaserBoard work with my laser cutter

I am inserted in buying one of you boards and the light burn camera. Just wanted to make sure that it will replace the board I have now. was going to attach picture but it wont let me.
Board is LiHUiYU Studio labs on top says m2 nano board model 6c6879-laser-M2:9 the machine is a preenex laser engraver with digital control. Please let me know if your board will work so I may place an order. Thanks in advance
Dave

Hi David,

Welcome to the forum! I have updated your profile to allow you to post images.

The LaserBoard is a drop in upgrade for the M2Nano Board that is most popular in the low cost K40 Laser Cutter, but it is compatible with a variety of other lasers on the market, home-built machines, and even CNC machines.

Please review the Compatibility tab on the LaserBoard product page to see if your controller matches: https://cohesion3d.com/shop/controllers/cohesion3d-laserboard/

We recommend starting with our Buyer’s Guide to understand what you will need:

We also recommend reading our documentation regarding using a Potentiometer vs ‘Digital Panel’ to understand the pros and cons.

At the very least, you should get a 30mA Current Meter.

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to assist.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.