Which version of LightBurn do I require?

(Chris Leitch) #1

A common question from people who do not buy a copy of LightBurn at the same time as their Cohesion3D board is which license key is required.

For the Cohesion3D Mini and the LaserBoard the G-Code version is the best choice.

If you have other lasers with DSP controllers you can get the DSP version which can control both G-Code and DSP based lasers.

For further information check the license information and LightBurn site.