What Lightburn license is needed

So I currently have a large format diode laser that I built myself and am looking at the possibility of upgrading it and converting to a CO2 tube. My diode laser is running a Woodpecker GRBL 1.1 board, so I am also looking to switch controllers. My question is, what Lightburn license is needed for the Cohesion board? I currently have a licensed cpy of lightburn that I use with my diode laser. Do I need the more expensive license that is needed when running a ruida controller, or will my current license that I use with my diode laser work?

You will not need a DSP license for the Laserboard as it is a GCode machine. Your existing license will be fine. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick reply. Now I have to look at what mods I need to do to my existing setup to mount the laser tube, mirrors and laser head.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.