What connector type is this?

Can anyone tell me what type of connector is used for the 4-pin power plug going between the PS and the control board? I have to make a new one because the crimps on my machine were garbage and the wires fell out.

Yep, they’ll do that :slight_smile:

You can just hook up the wires directly to the screw terminals, very carefully read this:

1 Like

Thanks Ray. I don’t have my LaserBoard yet, but when I get it, I will do just as you suggest. :slight_smile:

I’d still like to know what those connectors are though if anyone knows.

JST VH, sometimes CH, 3.96mm, usually 4 pin, sometimes 6 pin.

VH is the type with the latch like in the picture and what should be used.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.