What can I do with the NanoM2?

Now that I’ve ordered the C3d board. Does anybody have any ideas of what other projects can be done with the NanoM2 board from my K40? Between the k40, the 3d printer and the plethora of bright minds on these forums surely there’s an idea or 2 for me to add to my hobby table of a million projects (less the 3 already done :wink:).

Thanks in advance to any possible idea’s to have fun with.

Madison Rae

Trap Shooting at the range, microwave oven experiments, campfire starter…?

1 Like

@ray lol yes I too pondered over similar options, especially using it as kindling to ignite my fire whip, fire hoop or fire poi. But sadly due to covid-19 and the social lockdown, I honestly don’t know when I’d be able to spin fire again. But in the meantime I’m sure there could be some other use of the m2 … couldn’t there? A robotic toaster that makes hamburgers or something :thinking: :laughing:

Madison Rae

Just store it in an anti static bag. In the event of failure you’d always have something to fall back on or at minimum have something to help in isolating issues through process of elimination. I know the M2 Nano get’s trash talked quite often but I’ve had no issue with it using K40 Whisperer aside from it’s limitations.

1 Like

@tweedledee yes I accept that this is of course the responsible and smart thing I should do…

But if the opportunity presents itself to do something new, fun, and interesting then i must be real … any human resemblance to smart and responsible will be thrown out the window wi
Hen it come to me lol

Thank you
Madison Rae