Upgrading from Moshisoft board

This is my first post so apologies if this question has already been answered.
I have acquired a K40 with a Moshisoft MS10105 V4.6 control board and the software that came with it never worked. I would like to upgrade to C3D board and run Lightburn. Can anyone tell me if it’s possible to do the upgrade and also steer me to any links to the board swap. I don’t know how to attach any photo’s yet as I’ve only just started playing with the forum.
I hope someone can help me get this K40 up and running as soon as a C3D board arrives.
TIA
Andy.

Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum! I have upgraded your trust level so that you can now upload photos.

We have had people convert from this board and have a guide for connecting it. Please also refer to the included links of the Installation Instructions for more info and the LPSU Guide to determine which power supply you have: Installing a 6 Pin Connector

If you need assistance with the installation, please provide clear pictures of your machine, control panel, board, other electrical components, and wiring. We need to see how and where everything is connected.

To add images when creating your post, use the upload arrow icon in the menu bar above the text field and select the photos you want to include. image

Thank you for the prompt reply, I now have the confidence to order the board now I know it’s possible to fit it. Also thanks for upgrading the trust level so I can post pictures, I’m sure I’ll be asking plenty of questions!!!. I’ve built cnc engravers and wired my own controllers but lasers are a new beast to Me!!.
Thanks,
Andy.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.