Support Delay, down a worker

Our primary support person had to step away suddenly for an unspecified amount of time.

As such, support responses will take longer. I am working hard to handle all support as well as every other aspect of running the company.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

- Ray, Cohesion3D Owner

1 Like

Just take a deep breath, remember you are only human. Do as much as you can but also don’t forget to take care of yourself. The community overall can probably answer most people’s basic question. You got it.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Support Delay, down a worker:

Hi Ray, would of that happened to be Staria? I’ve been waiting a reply on a issue I have with a control board and I woundering why there was no response via email

Hi Daryl,

I’m aware of your pending email and that our response is overdue - it got passed to me and then everything happened here leaving me swamped and trying to keep up. I will be in touch, sorry for the long delay and thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hi Ray, any idea in a timeframe for a reply?

Ray this is getting beyond a joke, looks like these boards come without any support whatsoever, I’m on quite a few Facebook laser gro I ps, I think you know what I mean. Let’s get this problem with a DOA board replaced asap

You are Aware Ray as you have stated, and yet another 6 days later and still no shits given, gotcha.