Setting board permaneters

K40 with M2Nano Cohesion3D LaserBoard

Board: replace this text with what board you have (LaserBoard, Mini, or Remix)

Firmware: Smoothie or GRBL-LPC? “I have a new board and I’m using whatever it came with” is also a great answer!

Problem/ Question: Please provide a detailed description, pictures of your machine/ board/ wiring, and a screenshot of the full LightBurn Window as needed.

we have installed the bopard and lightburn and camera but me a dummy how do i set up the board so i dont keep burning the case surrounding the fan

bit of a dummy when it come to thus think its the bed size that confusing me

any help would be great pls

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum! I have upgraded your trust level so that you can now upload photos.

Please refer to our Configuration Adjustment Guide and review the linked Larger Laser Machine Installation Guide within that article if your work area is larger than the standard 300 x 200mm.

If you need help with the reviewing the values, please provide a copy of your configuration file for review after making the changes. Copy and paste the content of the file in a reply with 3 backticks (on the tilde key in the upper left corner of the keyboard) ``` above and below the content. Example:

Paste content here

Alternatively, you can paste the contents to Dropbox, Google Drive, or Pastebin and provide the link here.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.