Problem installing C3D Laserboard

Problem upgrading to C3D. “Device Driver not successfully installed”. Installed Smoothie drivers and installed registered version of LightBurn. Windows 7 Pro. Any ideas? Thanks.

Machine: replace this text with what machine you have and what controller it came with

Board: replace this text with what board you have

Firmware: Smoothie or GRBL-LPC? “I have a new board and I’m using whatever it came with” is also a great answer!

Problem/ Question: Please provide a detailed description and pictures of your machine/ board/ wiring.

Have you read through this? SOLVED - Smoothieware on windows 7 64bit - Installation Fail

That thread has a similar failure on it, and the steps to correct it.

Thanks. Will try it now. Looks like exactly the same error messges even when trying install driver manually.

It’s important to note that the linked thread solution steps 1-3 mention to install a different firmware build. DO NOT DO THIS. Use our files and our firmware build if you need, but it should already be on the SD Card that came included with the board.

Thanks! Changing .INF file fixed the install issue. I am in Lightburn now but having some Homing issue. Head moving to opposite corner of mirror one and slamming the rail. Never have this problem with stock board…

You have most likely chosen the wrong origin in the device setup. Make sure the Origin is the FRONT LEFT.

X and Y cables where reversed on the board…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.