Need 1 more code number

Machine: replace this text with what machine you have and what controller it came with

Board: replace this text with what board you have
I bought the 3 D board and lightburn software. I installed the software on the wrong computer. The computer I installed it on is no wheres near the point I have the laser in now. Could I get 1 more code please
_Roger Hosteter

Your LightBurn registration code by default is good for up to two computers. You should be able to use the same code on a second machine without any trouble.

If you need to license a third machine, typically Oz and crew will do that for you - send an email to support (at) lightburnsoftware.com with your license code and ask them if they’d allow a third seat on the license.

If you really don’t need to have the machine you mentioned licensed at all, you can go to the Help menu, choose License Management, then click Deactivate License. This will allow your code to be used on another computer.

Good luck. If you have any more LightBurn-specific questions, the folks at forum.lightburnsoftware.com are the experts and will be able to better answer any questions you have about the product.

As loather says, it is just a key that can be used on multiple computers.

We can also handle 3rd seat requests and deactivation, so contact LightBurn or us with your key if you cannot deactivate the computer yourself.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.