I’m not really sure where to start, but here it goes. I’m brand new to the laser world. My first dumb mistake was instead of testing my laser first, I decided to just immediately start upgrading parts. I just didn’t want to deal with all the nonsense. I still did have to deal with it. After swapping to the laser board, upgrading mirrors and lens, and ventilation, I couldn’t get my laser to fire. The first issue I found was that my mirrors were not aligned at all. I also followed PWM forum and changed my settings to 400. The g codes wouldn’t work but I was able to fire the laser from the lcd up to half power. After figuring that out, I was finally able to create my first square. I noticed that the squares were very light and I had the power at 75%. This just made no sense. If I lowered the power, nothing came out. A friend told me try it with air assist even though I didn’t see any smoke, and so I did. That time, nothing at all came out even at 75% power. I checked the air assist cap for any damage but none found. I’m not sure what to do at this point aside from looking at how to verify how much power is actually going to the tube.