Can someone please provide the correct config.txt settings for a Light Object Z Table connected to the Laserboard? I have found multiple forum posts that describe possible settings for an unknown generic z table but no post that provides correct settings for a Light Object Z table.
- I currently have the default settings for the config.txt except I have changed gamma_steps_per_mm from 157.575 to 3169 as that seems to be correct value (measured with digital calipers)
- The z axis stepper is connected directly to Laserboard.
- The z axis limit switch is at the bottom of the table.
Problems I’m having:
- Selecting “Home All Axes” in Laserboard display with knob homes X and Y correctly and moves Z a tiny amount (maybe 1mm) then stops and does nothing more. It does not move to the z limit switch.
- Sending G28.2 Z using Lightburn seems to do nothing.
This is extremely confusing…
Which way is up? which way is down? Which way is up/down supposed to be? Why can’t I home?
I’m really frustrated… Can someone give me a simple baseline config.txt for a Light Object Z table so I can start from there? Thanks in advance!