Lightburn overlapping shapes? X axis messed up?

Hello all! New to the community. Just got a k40 laser and a cohesion board.

For example, I create two 4in squares next to eachother. spaced apart.
I save the file, then start the laser and it does the first square correctly, but then it starts cutting the second square on top of the first square but offset in the X axis.

Anyone every have this issue? It wont let me upload a picture as I am new.

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the forum! I have upgraded your trust level so that you can now upload photos.

Please provide clear pictures of your machine, control panel, board, other electrical components, and wiring. We need to see how and where everything is connected.

Can you double click to open the layer settings and provide screenshots (no cell phone pics, please) of the entire LightBurn window for the file you are working with? It would be helpful to see the results of the output from your laser as well.

We recommend checking the values for your configuration file to dial in your settings: Configuration Adjustment Guide

Thank you for upgrading my trust level!

I will check the values in the configuration file later today.

Here are some pictures of my setup, how its wired to the cohesion board, lightburn screenshots, and what the laser is cutting/etching.

Basically this:

Hi Scott,

Nothing currently stands out in the photos. Thanks for sharing them. Let me know if you still experience issues after making the configuration changes. If you need help with that part, let me know. Happy to.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.