How to connect the card to my machine

how to connect the card to my machine. Here are the pictures to know the connection with your card.

Yep, this will be fine. You will not need to connect the large power plug to the C3D board, and you will need to connect the 2 wires at the top right to the board to screw terminals on the C3D, those are the laser fire and ground reference for it. All else appears standard.

The Mini is our previous board that we no longer sell, but it will be similar on the new LaserBoard.

I would put one line in the 24V from laser terminal block and the other on Grd laser. The 24V power supply i do not connect the one of my machine but yours so.

When you receive and are installing your board, you can post pictures so we can confirm your wiring.

I plugged in your card ( see picture), I can move my head where I want, but I can’t do the home, when I press home my head drops diagonally by one notch. My laser doesn’t activate, only if I press test.

What kind of homing sensors does your machine have?

Start by using M119 to verify your switches are being read correctly, as explained here:

Can you tell me if my connection to your card is correct?

Voilà les caractéristique de a machine Cordialement

50W CO2 laser 4040 paramètre de gravure et de découpe au laser

### Modèle ### NT-4040
### Puissance ### 50W (optionnel)
### Zone de travail ### 400 * 400mm
### Précision de positionnement ### 0.01mm
### Logiciel ### Coreldraw
### Panneau ### Panneau numérique
### Table montante ### Oui (facultatif: table haut / bas automatique)
### Plate-forme ### Plate-forme cellulaire / plate-forme en aluminium
### Vitesse de gravure ### 1-500mm / s
### Profondeur de gravure ### 1-3mm (acrylique)
### Vitesse de coupe ### 1-30mm / s
### Profondeur de coupe ### 1-5mm (acrylique)
### Protection de soufflage d’air ### Oui
### Position de lumière rouge ### Oui
### Protection de l’eau ### Oui
### LED à l’intérieur de la boîte ### Oui
### garantie ### 1 an (tube laser et lentille 3 mois)
### Couleur ### Blanc et bleu ( peut être personnalisé )
### Tension ### AC220 ± 10% 50Hz / AC110 ± 10% 60Hz
### Taille: ### 102X74X27cm
### Wight ### 45 kg
### Emballage ### Boîte en bois / emballage en bois standard international
### Taille d’

I am trying to determine that, so please answer my previously asked questions.

Modèle: KW12
Electricité: 5A
Tension: 125/250 V

What I am asking is:

Use M119 to verify your switches are being read correctly, as explained here:

Report back with the results for each switch pressed and with no switches pressed.

voilà le résultat Bonjour,j’ai rebranché la carte d’origine avec K40 Whisperer tout marche et je branche sur votre carte problème (pas de laser,pas maison,inversion de Y) je suis tout nouveau et je suis un peu dépassé AU SECOUR Trés cordialement

[B[Good evening with the M119 he gives me his results for me c of the Chinese I plug in the original card and here I’m going back on yours and it blocks me please the connection of these two wires in the top right on your card a big thank you from your prescience Cordially

You need to do what I have asked you to do and provide the results of the test.

Put the head in the middle.
Send M119.
Report the result.

Press the X switch and send M119.
Report the result.

Press the Y switch and send M119.
Report the result.

Make it clear which result is for which test condition.

We will get you sorted, but you need to follow the instructions and provide clear responses to the questions we ask.

Hello, I realized that the limit switches were not powered. What is the error of the connection. Thanks again

I am not sure what you are asking, please try to clarify.

when I plug in your card the lights don’t turn on. I think there’s a bad connection made by me to your . can you do me this correct . Cordially

Show pictures of how you have things connected to the board at present and provide better explanations of what is or is not happening on the board, what the lights are doing, etc.