Home function in Lightburn not working with current configuration

No Machine name or model

Cohesion3D LaserBoard

Firmware: Smoothie “I have a new board and I’m using whatever it came with” is also a great answer!_

I have a laser system that used the Cheap Chinese board that is normally in the K40 system and the cracked Corel s/w. I have replaced it with the Cohesion3D LaserBoard and Lightburn s/w. The bed size is 630mm*400mm. I have set the Lightburn s/w and config file to the above numbers. The End stops are at the rear top right and the s/w is set to that. However the X axis only moves and no Y movement when the Home button is selected. The Alpha Min_endstop is set to 0 and the Max is set to 630. The Beta Min End_endstop is 0 and the max to 400. I have got the x and y to move and by pressing on the end stops the x and y movement will stop. Jogging the x and y buttons via the s/w works fine. I have moved the laser head to the far left and pressing the home button the head will move 250mm and then a message appears in the console ALARM homing fail. The computer is Win10 Pro 64bit, 8GRAM, 1TB hdd. Tried to upload pictures but i get a message new user cannot send them.

Did you provide those pictures? We need pictures to understand your setup!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.