Help with Installing Laserboard from M2 Nano

Hello,

Machine: a Chinese 3050 with an M2 Nano

Board: Laserboard

Firmware: “I have a new board and I’m using whatever it came with”

Problem/ Question: My wiring is a little different and I’m not sure which wires to connect into the Laserboard and which ones to ignore.

**Did you provide those pictures? I will respond to this with links.

Thank you for your time.

This is how the board is when the machine is running & the group of wires I’m referring to is squared in blue (I’m assuming the red wire [LO] and green wire [GND] are for the Laserboard?) :

& here’s one without the wires in the way:

Hi Dylan,

Your power plug looks standard, so you can follow the “No Ribbon and White JST Connector Power Supply” Variant in the Installation Instructions.

The USB opening looks smaller on this machine, so you may have a hard time inserting the DC plug from our power brick. You can try mounting the board several inches inward to make the necessary clearance.

Thank you Starla, I was really over looking it and thought I had a different plug from the guide.

For the USB & Power cables, I have a much larger opening on the back of the machine that I was going to try and use if, I can spin the board around.

1 Like

You can open up your hole in the front with a jigsaw. That’s what I did.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.