Ethernet connector pinout

I would like a pinout of the ethernet port on the laserboard. I have some ideas and require the extra pins that this port would give me since we aren’t using the ethernet port. Also are the pins on the ethernet port 3.3v or are they 5v tolerant?

BTW, panucatt’s VIKI2 display board, plugs in directly to the GLCD adapter port and doesn’t require any adapters. Still need to look into why the mem card slot isn’t working. smoothieware is aware of the port it looks like, but does not read the card. I used the smoothieware 5 axis setup for the viki2. pin 1.31 is not available from the glcd connector and is one that I would like to connect to the buzzer.

panel.enable true # set to true to enable the panel code
panel.lcd viki2 # set type of panel
panel.spi_channel 0 # set spi channel to use P0_18,P0_15 MOSI,SCLK
panel.spi_cs_pin 0.16 # set spi chip select
panel.encoder_a_pin 3.25!^ # encoder pin
panel.encoder_b_pin 3.26!^ # encoder pin
panel.click_button_pin 1.30!^ # click button
panel.a0_pin 2.11 # st7565 needs an a0
#panel.contrast 8 # some panels need contrast set, this is for viki2
#panel.encoder_resolution 4 # number of clicks to move 1 item
#panel.buzz_pin 1.31 # pin for buzzer (use red led OR buzzer not both)
panel.red_led_pin 1.31 # pin for red led on viki2
#panel.blue_led_pin 1.23 # pin for blue led on viki2 (5 driver can’t use this)
#panel.back_button_pin 1.30!^ # optionally using the red button as a back button (NOT available on 5 driver)

setup for external sd card on the viki2

panel.external_sd true # set to true if there is an extrernal sdcard on the panel
panel.external_sd.spi_channel 0 # set spi channel the sdcard is on
panel.external_sd.spi_cs_pin 0.27 # set spi chip select for the sdcard
panel.external_sd.sdcd_pin 0.28!^ # sd detect signal (set to nc if no sdcard detect)

Hi Colten,

The Ethernet Expansion header are 3.3V, as are all of the pins from the microcontroller.

We looked into it, but after researching, we can not currently support the application you are asking about.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.