Eleksmaker A3 Pro Laser Engraver - UPGRADE

Machine: Eleksmaker A3 Pro Laser Engraver

Board: C3d Mini

Firmware: Smoothie or GRBL-LPC? “I have a new board and I’m using whatever it came with” is also a great answer!

Problem/ Question: Hi, I bought a Eleksmaker A3 Pro Laser Engraver, can I use my Cohesion3D mini to control the machine?
( I just bought the [Cohesion3D LaserBoard] ) I wanted to hook up my Graphic LCD Control Panel but I cant find my adapter was wondering if I can buy another one.

Well I Guess the C3d Mini can’t handle the Eleksmaker A3 Pro Laser Engraver because no one is telling me different, How sad :frowning:

I included an extra GLCD adapter in the shipment to you today so hopefully you will be all set now.

There are a number of resources on the forum if you simply search for diode

You may have to piece things together from these two, that should be a good starting point:

Thanks for getting back to me & Thanks for the extra GLCD adapter.
The Info seems good so when I get it I can start riight away. I bought the Eleksmaker A3 Pro Laser Engraver
to take for outside jobs. Thank you for your help and will give updates when I start.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.