Display Panel Knob

I purchased the Cohesion3D board and Display Panel in May and I’m just now to the point of installing them. I had to create a new front panel first to hold the Display Panel.

From the photos on the Cohesion3D site, I assumed there would be a knob included with the Display Panel but I did not receive one. Does anyone know the correct size knob and whether it should have been included with the panel?

I used the Contact Us page on the site with this same question but it indicated that I should also add my question here as well.

Hi Chuck,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. There should be a knob included with the screen. Unless you got a screen that was already fully “assembled” from us (in which case the knob would already have been on it), most screens are in a 2 part anti-static bag, where the screen itself is in one compartment, and then the knob and cables are in the other compartment. Is it possible that you overlooked or dropped the knob when opening? It is quite small and could “run away”. Check the packaging again?

Unfortunately, they are packed with each screen already and it’s not like I have a bin of extras that I could send you a spare.

There are a number of 3D Printable designs available if you have access to a 3D Printer, or I can verify the measurement of the stem to see what generic knobs might be out there - let me know if you have access to a 3D Printer.

I got the cables, but there was no knob in the package. I went back and double checked as I just opened the package Saturday.

I will see what I can do to help you with this.

In the meantime, can you get everything installed and confirm that all is working properly?

I have the original knob, and used a 3D printed knob.

If you have access to a 3D printer - it’s the 3rd largest knob.

1 Like

I will get those and print them…thanks for finding them…the shaft measures at 6mm so I’m going to print the 6mm and the 6.5mm versions and see what works best

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.