Delivery Times

Can you tell me the approximate delivery time for the control board to the UK (are they sent from the UK and if not will the brexit changes delay delivery?)

Hi Alan,

We are currently shipping by UPS Expedited whenever possible instead of USPS Priority for international orders.

The typical transit time for UPS Expedited International is 3-7 business days, but is not guaranteed. The current state of affairs, holiday rush, and Brexit changes could all impact delivery timeframes, so please plan accordingly. You should also expect to pay import tax and fees.

Thanks for that, I have just tried to place an order on the main site but it is asking me to log into my account. I do not have an account for that site (only for the forum) and can’t find the link to create one! Am I missing something or just going blind?
Help… please take my money!

You will be prompted to register for an account as part of the order checkout process. Select the items you want to purchase, add them to the cart, and when you checkout, you can create an account.

All sorted, board ordered, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, I’m impressed!
Delivery to the UK took just 8 days from placing the order, that included a weekend and the Christmas and covid chaos!
(was a bit annoyed at having to pay an extra £33 import tax, but that’s nothing to do with Cohesion!)

thanks again for the prompt service

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.